Home > Preferences
> Class Diagram
Associations can be customized from the preferences (UML > Class
Diagram > Association).
Three options are available:
- 1. From the Link area, the cardinality, the direction and the
type of the association can be defined.
- 2. From the member area, the visibility and the modifiers of the
new members created as association ends can be defined.
- 3. From the wire area, the
router and the anchor of the association can be defined.
- The router link can be manual, or designed
automatically using the Manhattan option
- Anchor option can be automatically fixed with Chopbox or
manually fixed using FixedAtEdge.